This is one of those super easy, done in 30 minutes, bring-your-kids-to-help-out sort of recipes. The end result will have your little ones asking for more, I assure you. When my household makes recipes like this, all 3 men come running. These would fly off our counters in a millisecond. No joke. We here take breakfast very seriously. It's normal for us to eat breakfast for dinner at least 2 to 3 times a week. Anyway, I'm getting off course. Why don't you meet me in the kitchen and we can start making breakfast? I'll see you there!
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Crescent Rolls
Makes 8 Servings
You will need:
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- Scramble the eggs in a hot pan (or alternately, in a medium microwavable bowl, microwave uncovered on High 1.5 minutes. Stir the cooked outer edges of the eggs to the center. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes longer or until the eggs are almost set but still moist.)
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon as you normally would.
- When the bacon is done, crumble in a food processor until just broken up.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll the dough onto a work surface, and separate into triangles.
- Top each triangle with bacon, scrambled egg and cheese.
- Roll up the triangles loosely.
- Place triangles on an ungreased cookie sheet, and gently curve the rolled up triangles into crescent shape.
- Brush with the beaten egg, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
I'll be back again tomorrow with another recipe, but until then, have a great day and Happy Blogging to all!