Turkey Meatloaf with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
You will need:
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic and herb-marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, optional
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey, preferably dark meat
Are you still with me?
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic (if using), eggs, milk, feta, salt, and pepper.
- Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, making sure to be careful not to overwork the meat.
- Carefully pack the meat mixture into the prepared pan and bake until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, which should be about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice.
Once again, this is a very simple meal for anyone to make. Tons of families across America make this daily. You all did a great job and I'm 100% positive that your family will enjoy it as much as mine. Have a wonderful afternoon and I will see you all tomorrow for another edition of E.M.E.F.