Beef and Potato Skillet Dinner
You will need:
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 bag (20 ounces) refrigerated cooked diced potatoes with onions
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag (12 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
Are we still all together? Good.
- In food processor or blender, place the roasted peppers and half-and-half.
- Cover and process on medium-high speed for 30 seconds until smooth. Set aside.
- In deep 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes, cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the beef in the oil, and add salt and pepper, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is browned.
- Add the broccoli and potatoes.
- Pour reserved red pepper sauce over mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 2 to 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with tarragon.
So, as you can all see, it's a very easy dinner that I'm sure you will all love. That's all for tonight, so I'll see you all tomorrow (provided my internet doesn't run away on me). Good night!