You will need:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green and red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently, then drain and set aside.
- Unroll the dough and place on the sprayed cookie sheet. Starting at the center, press out the dough with your hands to form a 12x8 inch rectangle.
- Spread the sauce over the dough to within 2 inches of the long sides and 1/2 inch of short sides.
- Place the cooked ground beef lengthwise down the center, forming a 3 inch wide strip.
- Top with cheese, bell pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Fold the long sides of dough over the filling, then press the edges to seal.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
I hope you all have enjoyed this edition of Everyday Meals. I'm going to leave you all with this awsome song that I enjoy dancing to very much, in hopes that it gets you all dancing as well. Have a great day and I'll catch you on the flip side. Happy Blogging to all! <3