Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 mahi mahi fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a shallow glass dish, stir together the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic and olive oil. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper, and place them into the dish.
- If the fillets have skin on them, place them skin side down.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove the fish from the dish, and reserve the marinade.
- Fry the fish for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, turning only once, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Move the fillets to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour the reserved marinade into the skillet, and heat over medium heat until the mixture reduces to a glaze consistency.
- Spoon the glaze over the fish, and serve immediately.
I hope you all have a wonderful night. I will catch you on the flip side. Don't over eat and happy blogging to all! <3