Bruschetta Chicken Bake
You will need:
- 1.5 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken-flavored dry bread stuffing mix
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Now that I'm sure you've stuck around, let's get cooking!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss the cubed chicken with the salt in a large bowl. Place the chicken in a layer into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Stir together the tomatoes, water, garlic, and stuffing mix in a large bowl, then set aside to soften.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken, then sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
- Spread the softened stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake uncovered until the chicken cubes have turned white and are no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
I'm glad you all decided to join me for this interesting twist on an apetizer made meal. Have a great and safe weekend where ever you are. Come back tomorrow for another exciting dish to try your hand at. Happy blogging to all and I'll catch you on the flip side! <3