☃☃On the third day of Christmas recipes, your hostess gave to you☃☃
Cookie Cutter Fudge
Yields 6 Servings
You will need:
- 1.5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- white or red decorator icing
- Various candies
- 6 holiday themed cookie cutters
- Place each of 6 cookie cutters on a 5-inch square of foil.
- Seal the foil tightly around outside of each cookie cutter.
- Place on the cookie cutters on the cookie sheet.
- Lightly spray the cookie cutters with cooking spray.
- In a 4 cup microwavable measuring cup, mix the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, milk, and butter.
- Microwave uncovered on High for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chips are almost melted.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into the cookie cutter molds, filling to the top of each mold.
- Refrigerate uncovered about 2 hours or until firm.
- Decorate with icing and candies.
- Carefully remove foil.
- Gently press the fudge out of the molds to serve.
I leave y'all with this delicious fudge. What would the holiday season be without it? In my opinion, it wouldn't be the holidays without fudge. I'm off to go hunt down my mother. She recently made he version of fudge. I'll catch y'all on the flip side! Happy blogging!