I'm really, really excited to get started on this recipe. I'll meet y'all in the kitchen!
☃On the twelfth day of Christmas recipes, your hostess gave to you☃
You will need:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Extra sugar to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar and beat until pale, light and fluffy.
- Mix in the flour until the dough is smooth.
- Once smooth, on a clean surface roll it out to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut dough into 2 x 4 inch rectangles and place on a clean baking sheet.
- Poke holes in the top with a fork.
- Sprinkle with extra sugar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until pale golden and when done, cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight tin.
Thank you for joining me for such an awesomely easy Christmas recipe. It's honestly one of my personal favorites, and I'm so lucky to be able to share it with all of you! Stay tuned tomorrow for a new recipe in our 25 Days of Christmas Recipes theme. Until then, happy blogging and I'll catch you on the flip side!