Now that we've had a tiny holiday giggle, I'll meet y'all in the kitchen! See you there!
☃On the ninth day of Christmas recipes, your hostess gave to you☃
M&M Holiday Cookie Bars
Makes One 9X13-inch Pan
You will need:
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1½ sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white granulated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper so that it hangs over the sides slightly.
- Cream butter and sugars until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla to combine.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda into wet ingredients until
- Gently fold in m&ms.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 24 to 28 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Lift from pan with parchment paper and cut into bars.
Okay ladies and gentlemen, I'll be back tomorrow evening with another holiday treat for us all. Stay tuned, and I hope to see you all back here tomorrow! Happy blogging, and I'll catch you on the flip side!