Tonight, we will be combining all of the thing I listed above: Satan hats, hot cocoa, and brownies. It's a really cute holiday recipe that will get the thumbs up from all your family and friends. Are we ready to begin? Allons-y!
☃On the nineteenth day of Christmas recipes, your hostess gave to you☃
Hot Cocoa Santa Hat Brownies
Yields 30 to 36 Brownies
You will need:
- 1.25 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate hot cocoa mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tub Vanilla Cool Whip Frosting, thawed
- mini marshmallows
- In a large mixing bowl, blend the sugar, flour, hot cocoa, cocoa powder, melted butter and eggs together.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into parchment paper.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting parchment paper.
- Place on cutting board.
- Using a 1.5-inch circle cookie cutter, cut brownies.
- Top brownies with a swirl of Cool Whip frosting by putting frosting in a pastry bag with an open tip and pipe onto each brownie. Immediately sprinkle with red sugar.
- Top with one mini marshmallow.
- Eat immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
I'll be back tomorrow, so stay tuned. Thank you for joining me for day 19 of our 25 Days of Christmas Recipes! Happy blogging to y'all!