☃☃On the second day of Christmas recipes, your hostess gave to you☃☃
No-Bake Baileys Bonbons
- 3 tablespoons Baileys
- 10 ounce bag of dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- optional toppings and decorations of your choosing
- Put the chocolate chips in a separate container and set aside.
- Chop up 2 tablespoons of butter into little pieces so it melts easier.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream and butter to a gentle boil over medium heat.
- Once the cream and butter begins to boil, pour it over the chocolate.
- Let it stand for about 2 minutes.
- After letting it stand, begin to mix the chocolate and the cream.
- Stir thoroughly.
- If you keep stirring and it still doesn't melt, pop it in the microwave and heat at 20 second intervals until it melts.
- When everything is melted, stir in the Baileys.
- Place the chocolate in the fridge for about 3 hours until it hardens.
- Remove the chocolate from the fridge.
- Use an ice cream scoop or melon baller to scoop out the chocolate.
- Roll it between your hands to create a ball.
- It's time to decorate, so grab whatever decorations you like and start rolling the balls around. Sprinkles are perfect for this step!
- Place in an air tight container for safe storage and enjoy!
Thank you for joining me. I'll be back tomorrow with some sort of Christmas themed something or other. We might make a meal, we might continue with our trend of 25 days of Sugary Treats. Who knows? Stick around and you shall find out. Until that point, happy blogging, and I'll catch y'all on the flip side!