So, I'm just going to cut to the chase and ask if y'all are ready to make some yummy food? Yes? Excellent. I'll meet you in the kitchen!
Lobster Rolls & Roasted Parmesan Potato Wedges
For the Potato Wedges, you will need:
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt to taste
For the Lobster Rolls, you will need:
- 1 pound lobster meat, mix of both tail and claw
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 6 pinches cayenne pepper
- 4 top-split hot dog buns
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
To Make the Potato Wedges:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and dry the potatoes then cut each potato into 4 or 5 wedges, then cut the wedges in half.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, garlic salt, and paprika and set aside.
- Next, toss the potatoes and oil together in a mixing bowl then add the bowl of cheese and seasonings, then stir to coat.
- Dump the potatoes onto a cookie sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for about 25 minutes then remove from oven and turn over all the potatoes.
- Put them back in the oven for another 10 or 15 minutes until they’re sufficiently crispy.
To Make the Lobster Rolls:
- Chop the lobster meat into ½-inch pieces and place in a large bowl. Gently mix in the mayonnaise, celery salt, black pepper, chives and cayenne, then set aside.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or pan and brush the exterior of the buns with the melted butter.
- Toast the buns on both sides.
- Fill the buns with the lobster mixture and plate.
- Serve along side the potato wedges.
Thank you for joining me today. I hope you enjoy this very simple meal. I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully more rested than today). Until then, I bid you all happy blogging, and I'll catch you on the flip side!