Corn Pudding – The Taste of Sunshine in your Mouth
- 1 – 15 oz. can of corn (drained)
- 3 Tbsp. sugar or honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ c. flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ c. cream
- ½ c. milk, I used NF because it was what I had
- 2 Tbsp, melted butter
- ½ small white onion, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the above ingredients until combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour ingredients into a well greased shallow baking dish.
- Bake until the top is golden brown and tester comes out clean.
- Let cool for approximately 10 mins.
- Serve and enjoy.
This is so tasty I could eat the whole pan. However, it is also a great side dish for BBQ, chicken and shrimp. Experiment with it and have fun.