You will need:
- 4 whole (up To 6) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Trimmed And Pounded Flat
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3/4 cup Wine (white Or Red Is Fine)
- 3 cans (14.5 Oz.) Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cube Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound Thin Linguine
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper together on a large plate.
- Dredge flattened chicken breasts in flour mixture. Set aside.
- At this time, you can start a pot of water for your pasta.
- Cook linguine until al dente.
- Heat olive oil and butter together in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When butter is melted and oil/butter mixture is hot, fry chicken breasts until nice and golden brown on each side, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken breasts from the skillet and keep warm.
- Without cleaning skillet, add onions and garlic and gently stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour in wine and scrape the bottom of the pan, getting all the flavorful bits off the bottom.
- Allow wine to cook down until reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in crushed tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Add sugar and more salt and pepper to taste. Allow to cook for 30 minutes.
- Toward the end of cooking time, add chopped parsley and give sauce a final stir.
- Carefully lay chicken breasts on top of the sauce and completely cover them in grated Parmesan.
- Place lid on skillet and reduce heat to low.
- Allow to simmer until cheese is melted and chicken is thoroughly heated.
- Add more cheese to taste.
- Place cooked noodles on a plate and cover with sauce.
- Place chicken breast on top and sprinkle with more parsley. Serve immediately.
I sure hope you all enjoy this dinner and thank you for sticking through the hassle. You all are the best! So, until tomorrow, I bid you good night. ^_^