Beef, Broccoli & Shitake Mushroom Angel Hair Lo Mein
You will need:
- 1/2 box of Angel Hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 piece of steak, cut in thin strips
- 1 big head of broccoli florets
- 1/2 bag of shitake mushrooms, softened
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 small block of beef bouillon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Cook the angel hair pasta according to the box.
- Heat up oil in a sauté pan.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sliced beef.
- Stir and cook until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cup of water.
- Season with 3 teaspoons of soy sauce, 1 small block of beef bouillon, and 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce. Let that boil for a bit.
- Add the chopped broccoli florets and softened shitake mushroom.
- Cover the pan to cook and soften the veggies. (Don’t overcook... you want the veggies a little crispy)
- Drain the water off of the pasta, then dump into the sauce and broccoli mixture.
- Stir everything around and cook for another 2 minutes.
Tada! Home-made chinese food! I hope you all enjoy it and I will see you all tomorrow. Good night everyone!