You will need:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mean while, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir the ground beef with the onion in the hot skillet until it's completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes and drain any excess fat.
- Stir the black beans, chili powder, cumin, and salt into the beef mixture.
- Cook and stir until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Arrange the tortillas atop the beef mixture.
- Mix the tomatoes with green chile peppers and cream of mushroom soup together in a bowl and spread over the tortillas.
- Top with the Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and the cheese is melted completely, 25 to 30 minutes.
I hope you are ready to take that glass of milk and forget about your problems. I sure am! Enjoy this dish and I will see you all tomorrow. Good night!