Bacon and Tater Tots
You will need:
- 1 pound package frozen tater tot potatoes
- 1/2 pound diced Canadian bacon
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 4 to 5 quart crockpot, layer these ingredients in order: one third of the tater tots, bacon, onions, and cheeses.
- Repeat the layers two more times, ending with the cheeses.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and flour and beat with a whisk or egg beater until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture over the layers in the crockpot.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Now, onto our next recipe...
You will need:
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 package (8 ounces) twisty noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound milk Italian sausage
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cans (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Defrost the spinach and squeeze dry.
- Cook the noodles in boiling, salted water until tender, then drain.
- Brown both meats and onion in oil until crumbly.
- Add tomato sauce, salt and oregano.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, then mix in the spinach.
- Turn the crock pot on high after buttering bottom and sides.
- Spoon half of the noodles into the buttered crock pot.
- Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with layers of the remaining noodles, meat and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with Monterrey Jack cheese and green onions.
- Cook on high for one hour.
Pictured Above: Ham and Tater Tots
Pictured Above: Ravioli Casserole
Voila! There are two easy meals that are sure to please your entire family. Both will make your home smell delicious for hours! That's all for tonight, but I will be back tomorrow. Good night!