Good afternoon bloggers! I come to you early today on account of me not feeling too hot. I wanted to post this before I drifted off into a heavy sleep. Anyway, we have a wonderful cobbler recipe for you all to try. If you dislike blueberries, then this dish may not be for you, but please, I encourage you to stick through and at least see what it's all about. It may surprise you and you may end up liking this delightful little ditty of a dessert. So, with that being said, let's get baking!
Blueberry Streusel Cobbler
You will need:
- 1 pint fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the blueberries, sweetened condensed milk and lemon peel.
- In another large bowl, cut 3/4 cup butter into 1.5 cups biscuit mix until crumbly, then stir in the blueberry mixture.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup biscuit mix and brown sugar. Cut in the remaining 2 tablespoons butter until crumbly, then add the nuts. Sprinkle the nutty mixture over the cobbler.
- Bake for 65 to 70 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope you all have enjoyed this delightful sweet treat. I will catch you all very soon. Have a great day and happy blogging to all! <3