Good afternoon bloggers! This week, we are on a quest for the most delicious Breakfast recipes possible! We are going to take it to the extremes, thanks to a brilliant idea Mae gave me. She suggested a quiche. I lob\ve a warm, steamy quiche to brighten my day. With that being said, let's grab our whishs and get cooking!
You will need:
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Still with me?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain the crumbled bacon and set aside, making sure to reserve 1 tablespoon of grease.
- Heat the reserved bacon grease in the skillet and saute the onion until soft.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, flour, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Add the bacon, onion, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, then mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until lightly brown on top and firm in the middle.
- Serve warm.
I hope you all have a smashing day and I can't wait to bring in more breakfast recipes! Happy blogging and I'll catch you all on the flip side.