These bad boys make great finger food if you are hosting a party, watching sports games, or just need something fast to make. You can bag, tag, and freeze these roll ups if you want to eat them at a later time, or you can serve them fresh, hot, and delicious right out of the oven. Either way, this will make one awesome meal for the entire family!
I'm going to make my way into the kitchen. I invite you all to join me. See you there!
Chicken Broccoli Roll Ups
Yields 4 Servings
You will need:
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a bowl, mix chicken, veggies, mayo, garlic, and dill.
- Unroll the crescent rolls.
- Place a large spoonful of chicken mixture on top of each piece of dough and roll.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
I hope you and your kiddos enjoy this super simple meal. If your kids don't like veggies, you can simply replace any of the mentioned ingredients for things you do like, such as cheese, ground beef, and a dollop of tomato sauce for a pizza inspired roll up. Have fun, don't limit yourselves with ingredients. I'll be back soon with another fun recipe for you all. Until then, have a great day, and happy blogging to all!