Our dish today takes the taste of pierogi, but twists it into the form of a casserole. It's super simple to make, and it will be even easier to consume! So, whenever you're ready, I'll meet you in the kitchen.
Yields 12 servings
You will need:
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Herb & Garlic cream cheese spread
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 package Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Recipe Pieces, divided
- 2 cups Kraft Double Cheddar shredded cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, combine mashed potatoes, cream cheese spread, onions, 1/2 cup bacon and 1 cup Cheddar.
- Place 3 noodles in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, then cover with 1/3 of the potato mixture.
- Repeat the layers twice.
- Top with the remaining bacon and Cheddar, then cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover and bake 3 to 5 minutes or until Cheddar is lightly browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
Once again, thank you for joining me for another amazing recipe. Stay tuned this week for our guest blogger, Dani. You should expect her post come Wednesday. For now, have a great day, and happy blogging!