Good morning bloggers! Welcome to another edition of Everyday Meals! With the weekend approaching, I wanted to share a really scrumptious looking recipe that would make any man, woman, and child squeal with joy. As everyone knows, bacon is what makes the world go round. Am I wrong? I think not.
I've always said, the way to a man's heart is with bacon, and that's the honest truth! Bacon had got to be the best food ever, you know, as long as it's consumed in moderation. We don't want to clog those arteries, now do we? Who the heck are we kidding? I can't go anywhere without bacon something or other littering the cold food section in the grocery market. So, that's exactly what we are utilizing today! With that being said, grab those chef's utensils and meet me in the kitchen!
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Yields 4 servings
You will need:
- 2 pounds Pork Tenderloin, cut into 4 pieces
- ⅔ pounds Bacon
- ½ cups Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Minced Onions
- ⅓ teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 2 teaspoons Wine Vinegar Or White Vinegar
- 2-⅔ pinches Salt
- ⅔ dashes Pepper
- ½ cups Brown Sugar
- Wrap the tenderloin pieces in bacon.
- Place the pieces in an 8.5 x 11 inch pan.
- Poke holes in meat with a fork.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a small bowl, and stir well.
- Pour the marinade over meat.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, for 2 to 3 hours.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for 2 to 3 hours.
- If the bacon burns, place foil over the top after approximately 1.5 hours of baking.
- Remove from oven, cut meat into smaller pieces and allow the meat to soak up the excess juices in the pan.
- Plate, and enjoy!
Thanks for joining me as always. Stay tuned tomorrow for another Breakfast Saturday. It's going to be delicious! So, have a great day, happy blogging to all, and I'll catch you guys and dolls on the flip side!