Ever have a night where you forgot to take something out for dinner and you do not have time to defrosted anything? Then, I have the solution for you. The beauty of this recipe is the ease and time-saving. All you need is an oven, baking pan and some chicken.
Oven Roasted Frozen Chicken
Serves 4 – Prep: 10 mins Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1-2 Tbsp Spices (I used Italian seasoning)
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil to coat
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- Place frozen chicken into a baking pan (I like to line mine with foil for easy clean up)
- Coat both sides of chicken with olive oil (This will keep your chicken moist and help spice adhere)
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt pepper and spices
- Bake for 45 mins @ 375
Serve with a colorful salad or your favorite side dishes. I like to cook extra to use in a recipe later in the week. This recipe is so easy it is hard to find an excuse not to cook dinner. You can make this your own by using different spices. Sometimes, I will use chili powders and oregano for tacos; greek seasoning for gyros; garam marsala for a Indian flavor. So simple a recipe, but many options for a delightful dinner.