Please Note: If you have peanut allergies, I advise you NOT to eat this meal. Thank you!
Spicy Peanut Veggie Pasta
You will need:
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili/garlic sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup matchstick-size carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in small bowl and whisk to blend.
- Set the dressing aside.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until Al Dente, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the pasta, then rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Transfer the pasta to a medium bowl.
- Add the carrots and green onions.
- Pour the dressing over and toss to coat.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and enjoy!
Once again, thank you for joining me for this new recipe. I appreciate you being here and I sure hope to see you again! Have a fantastic day and I'll catch you on the flip side. Happy blogging to all! <3