Welcome everyone to a brand new EMEF! As you all can tell, last night we hit a new high, 10,000 viewers. For that, I am forever grateful. So, today, I wanted to allow all of us to kick back and enjoy ourselves. I like to enjoy myself with a little seafood, so I'm sharing my joy with you all today. We are going to be taking any fish of choice and utilizing it in our dish. Yes, I did in fact say ANY FISH of your choice. You will not be tied down with what I choose, so have fun and flirt with this recipe a bit. I know, I'm being a bit vague so let's get in the kitchen so that I can clarify what I'm talking about.
Coconut Curry Thai Fish Packets
You will need:
- 4 fillets of white fish of choice (flounder, cod, haddock, dea bass, etc.)
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 14 ounce can light coconut milk
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, any color, seeded and chopped
- 1 large head broccoli, crown chopped and stem sliced
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, torn
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- red pepper flakes
Are you ready?
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut four 15 inch squares of parchment paper.
- Lay each fillet on a piece of parchment paper and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour half the coconut milk over the fillets, divided evenly.
- Layer the red onion and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the remainder of the coconut milk over top, dividing evenly over the fillets.
- Fold the top and secure ends; you can use safety pins or cooking twine.
- Cook 15 to 17 minutes until the fish is opaque.
- Open packets and slide onto plate.
I thank you for joining me today! Come back tomorrow for another excellent entry. Have a great day and happy blogging to all! <3