Thursday, January 12, 2012

Liebster Award

 I want to give a big, HUGE, monstrous THANK YOU to Jessica at Pencil Kitchen for nominating me for this award. It's a great honor! Her blog is magnificent as well! You can find it here:

Pencil Kitchen



In return, I'd love to nominate 5 wonderful blogs. Those blogs would be...

The Hugie Happenings (Their life is amazing to watch progress)

For Echelons (Because the Echelon are more than just a cult. We're a family!)

Show and Tell (This website is chock full of cute things galore!)

The Abbott Adventures (Their story is absolutely romantic. ^_^)

On Clever Mode (This site always makes me smile!)

Now, there are some guidelines when accepting... They are:

After Accepting:
- Thank the Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Reveal 5 blogs of your choice
- Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog


Thank you once again, Jessica! I love my readers and followers! <3