Birthday Turkey Enchiladas
You will need:
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- Brown the turkey in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the taco seasoning before it finishes browning.
- Once the turkey is cooked, moved it to a plate.
- Cook the onion until it turns soft.
- Once the onion is soft, return the turkey to the skillet, adding the tomato and black beans, making sure to mix everything together.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Take a flour tortilla in your hand and pour in some of the meat mixture.
- Add a sprinkle of cheese, and wrap up the enchilada and put it in the pan.
- Repeat until all of the mixture is gone.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the top and cover with foil.
- Place the pan in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until it's bubbly.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle cheese on top and put it back in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle the top with cilantro and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy the rest of this very short evening. I sure enjoyed today. Thank you for bearing with my lateness. I will see you all tomorrow! Happy Blogging!