You will need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 jalapeno peppers, or to taste, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken seasoning blend, or to taste
- 1/2 (10 ounce) can pina colada mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 can or bottle bock beer
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir the jalapeno peppers and onion until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the skillet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the hot skillet.
- Sprinkle the chicken tenders with chicken seasoning.
- Cook the chicken and stir in the olive oil until slightly golden brown and no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a bowl.
- Return the jalapeno peppers and onions to the skillet, and stir in the pina colada mix and sour cream.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes; stir in the chicken, and mix in the bock beer.
- Simmer until the flavors have blended and the sauce has slightly thickened, 15 to 30 more minutes.
Well, enjoy your night folks. I will try my hardest to come back tomorrow and post for you all. Remember, Thursdays and Fridays are my toughest time to be online. I will catch you on the flip side though. Adios!