You will need:
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 onion, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Are you still with me?
- Whisk the vinegar, garlic paste, ginger paste, yogurt, salt, black pepper, and red pepper together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the beef cubes until evenly coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 30 minutes).
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook and stir the onions in the hot oil until they soften, turn translucent, and begin turning golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add the beef cubes, and cook, stirring frequently until the meat is no longer pink on the outside, about 10 minutes more.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the water, and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the beef is tender, about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
Well, I will see you all tomorrow. Excellent job preparing this dish everyone! Keep up the good work and happy blogging.