Portobello Mushroom Tortellini
You will need:
- 1 pound cheese tortellini
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, then drain.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mushrooms by rinsing and thinly slicing the mushroom caps and discard the stems.
- In a medium skillet over low heat, combine wine, parsley, garlic and mushrooms, making sure to stir frequently and saute for approximately 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Remove skillet from heat and slowly add the Alfredo sauce, stirring to blend and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate the hot pasta into four portions and spoon sauce over pasta. Garnish with cheese and serve immediately.
I hope you all have a great night and I will catch you on the flip side. Happy blogging my dear readers. You are all amazing! Good night!