You will need:
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2.5 pounds ground beef
- 10 slices process American cheese
- 10 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the soup mix, ketchup, brown sugar, horseradish and chili powder.
- Crumble the beef over the mixture, then mix well.
- Shape the meat into 10 patties.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry until the meat is no longer pink.
- Cut eyes, a nose and a mouth out of each cheese slice to create a jack-o-lantern (your children can help here by using a safety knife made out of plastic if allowed).
- Place the cheese on the burgers and cook until the cheese is slightly melted, about 1 minute.
I hope you all found this recipe extremely easy. Come back tomorrow for something a little more challenging. I will catch you all on the flip side. Happy blogging to all! <3