Again, I digress from the real reason we are here... Grab those aprons and meet me in the kitchen for two amazing grilled cheese recipes!
Bacon, Avocado, and Pear Grilled Cheese
Yields 4 Servings
You will need:
- 8 Slices Sourdough Bread
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 8 Slices Thick Cut Bacon, Cooked
- 8 Slices Pepperjack Cheese
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced Into Rings
- 1 Avocado, cut into 1/4-Inch Slices
- Lay bread on a work surface and spread butter on one side of each slice.
- Layer bacon, 1 slice of cheese, onion rings, avocado slices, and another slice of cheese on top of the unbuttered-side of the bread.
- Top with the second slice of bread, buttered-side facing up.
- Cook sandwiches in a skillet over medium heat, flipping once, until both sides are golden brown and cheese has melted, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Let's move on to our final delicious grilled cheese recipe. This one is a real kicker!
Dulce de Leche Grilled Cheese
Yields 2 Servings
You will need:
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Tbsp Dulce de Leche (Milk Caramel Spread)
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Slices Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 1 Small Apple, Peeled, Cored, and Sliced
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, dulce de leche, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
- Spread 2 slices of bread with the mixture, half on each slice.
- Divide the apple slices in half, and arrange the slices on top of the cream cheese topping.
- Top with the remaining bread slices to make 2 sandwiches.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat.
- Pan-fry the sandwiches until toasted and golden brown on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
I hope you enjoyed making these sandwiches as much as I've enjoyed sharing them. Have a great evening, and happy blogging to you all!