Sunday, January 25, 2015

Liebster Award Nomination

Foodies and Friends,

I've been humbly nominated for a Liebster Award. This would be the second time I've been nominated, the first being back in 2012. I want to extend a very special THANK YOU to  Elle from Elle oh Elle for the nomination.

This award goes to bloggers with less than 200 followers, and the nominations come from bloggers just like you! In order to accept the award, you must answer 11 questions and then nominate 10 more blogs. Share the love, and again, I thank you for this nomination!






  • How long have you been blogging? 
I have been blogging since 2011. It's my passion, and I hope to continue on for many years to come!

  • What is your favorite topic to blog about?

Well, considering that my blog is all about recipe, I would have to say food!

  • What is your favorite thing to do?

I love reading, writing fiction stories, playing with my 7 month old son, and working. 

  • One article of clothing you couldn't live without?

I could not live without my scarves. Most are handmade from my darling older sister, while others were gifted to me from dear friends for the holidays.

  • If you had one call in jail who would it be to?

Well, I'd hope that I wouldn't spend any time in jail, but if I was and had to make one call, it would be to my husband.

  • Least favorite food?

Lima beans... Or maybe mushrooms. I'm sure they're tied in my book.

  • Favorite season?

Winter! I love bundling up and wearing lots of layers and the scarves I listed above.

  • Cats or Dogs?

Both. I don't discriminate against animals.

  • Where do you hope your blog will be in a year?

Honestly, I hope my blog will have more followers, as well as some form of recognition out there in the universe! 

  • Where is your favorite place to write?

I love writing at the dining room table. It's the perfect height for my short stature so I'm not hunched over like Quasimodo.

  • If you could travel anywhere where would you go?

I would go all over. I have wanderlust. I love traveling, but if I had to choose, I would choose Italy!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nominations:




The Abbotts - The Abbott Adventures

The Hugies - The Hugie Happenings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 Questions:



  • How long have you been a blogger?
  • If you could choose 1 post from your blog to brag about, which would it be? (Feel free to link it)
  • What is your favorite season, and why?
  • What influenced your decision to start blogging?
  • What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
  • Is the glass half-empty or half-full?
  • Have you ever won a trophy?
  • Do you have a favorite food?
  • If you could have any job/career, what would you choose?
  • Name something you're proud of. Why?
  • What is your favorite thing about your blog?



Now go nominate some other wonderful blogs! Love to you all, and happy blogging!


~Mandie