Chili Potato Burritos
You will need:
- 4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce
Let's do this!
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool, and mash.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, 3/4 cup cheese, chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spoon evenly into the tortillas, and roll up.
- Place the rolled tortillas side by side in a 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Spread the enchilada sauce evenly over the top, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
Thank you for coming out today to listen to me rambling. Just a note, if you have any problems with what is discussed earlier in this edition, feel free to shoot me a message (the button can be found on the left side of the page) and we can discuss it appropriately. I hope not to lose any viewers over my reading selection. I promise, I DO read the articles inside, not just ogle the pretty pictures. As always, I hope to see you on the flip side. Have a great day and happy blogging to all! <3