Garlic Cheddar Chicken
You will need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
I hope everyone enjoys this dish. It took less time to hash out how to make the dish than it did for me to ramble on about my joy for said ingredients! Anyway, I'll catch you all on the flip side. Have a great day and happy blogging to all! <3