Orange Glazed Turkey Breasts
You will need:
- 1 turkey breast, bone-in, about 5 to 7 pounds
- vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sweet orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Rub the turkey breast lightly with vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle the turkey breast with salt and pepper.
- Place the turkey on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Roast for about 2 to 3.25 hours, depending on size of the turkey breast.
- A meat thermometer will reach 170 degrees when the turkey is done.
- If necessary, tent with a piece of buttered or oiled foil during the last hour.
- For the Glaze: In a small saucepan combine all of the glaze ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Baste with glaze a few times the last 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Let the turkey stand for 10 minutes before carving.
I hope you all had a blast learning another fabulous Thanksgiving recipe. I will catch you all on the flip side. Have a great weekend and happy blogging to all! <3