Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
- Add the pork, then seal the bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate the meat in the bag for 4 to 6 hours.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Grill the pork, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees, turning occasionally.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Let's move on to something everyone enjoys the most... dessert!
You will need:
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pastry shell, baked
- Whipped topping
- In a large saucepan, cook the eggnog, milk and pudding mix over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Stir in the rum and nutmeg.
- Pour the pudding mixture into the crust.
- Chill the pie until the pudding mixture is set.
- Garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
I hope you all can take a moment and remember what the Christmas season is all about. Stop into your local Macy's or any other store. They normally post up donation stands or boxes for donated gifts. Share the spirit with a family or children in need this year. I'll be back with more holiday delights soon. Have a great day and happy blogging to all! <3