It's tough to juggle a busy family, a career, and dinner all at once. That is where this blog, and myself, come to aid you in your search for delicious food to try out!
I will post a new recipe for you to try everyday. Some days will be easier than others, but for those tough days, I'm sure you can handle anything that I throw at you! Remember, you are a tough cookie! So here we have 365 days in a year, so 365 wonderful recipes for you to try! Good luck and have fun.
We will start today with an easy meal:
40 Clove Garlic Chicken
You will need the following items:
- 3 pounds of chicken pieces (feel free to use any variety that you prefer: thighs, wings, or even whole chicken)
- 40 cloves of unpeeled garlic
- 2/3 of a cup of white wine
Now, let's begin:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, no more, no less.
- Place pre-washed chicken, skin-side up in your baking pan and sprinkle the unpeeled garlic around and over your chicken
- Bake for 20 minutes, uncovered.
- After the first 20 minutes are up, pull out your pan just long enough to pour your cup of wine over the chicken before popping it back into the oven again,
- Bake for an hour (1 hour), making sure to baste your chicken every 20 minutes
- When the last 20 minutes arrives, flip your chicken over to it's backside and allow to cook the remainder of the time and VOILA!
You have a delicious and simple meal to feed your family. Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
NOTE: This makes 4 to 6 servings
Have a great day and happy cooking!