Hey guys and gals! Sorry we've been absent lately. It's been one hell of a week, no joke. Today we come prepared with a delicious recipe that'll knock your socks off. It's juicy, sweet, and salty all in one. If onions aren't your thing, check out one of our other recipes throughout this blog. We have plenty that'll satisfy your grub needs. Grab those aprons and we will get started!
Onion Burgers and Ranch Fries
Yields 8 Servings
You Will Need:
- 1.5 LBs Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Package Onion Soup Mix
- Hawaiian Sweet Buns
- Crinkle Fries
- Ranch Powder
Things You Might Consider Grabbing:
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Mixing Bowls
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Something to Drink, probably beer or wine
- Cooking Sheet
- Something to Spread Butter
- Open the package of meat.
- Plop that juicy meat into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle in your onion soup mix.
- Chop up an onion and throw it into the mixture. Cry a few tears. Regret nothing.
- Get in there and mix that meaty goodness with your phalanges.
- Once that's done, form some meat patties. You should be able to make 8 to 10 patties depending on how thick you enjoy your meat.
- Before cooking your burgers, dump the fries on the cooking sheet.
- Sprinkle the ranch packet over the fries.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the fries for 25 minutes.
- As your fries are getting toasty, your skillet. Make it hot like a Texas Summer!
- Slap those formed meat patties into the skillet and let them cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- They should smell and look delicious, like a cabana boy serving your drinks while on vacation.
- You will know they're done when the meat no longer bleeds.
- Grab your Hawaiian sweet rolls and slather them with buttah! Don't be afraid to get down into there with your butter. You want these bad boys golden and crunchy.
- Slip them into the oven with your fries. Watch carefully or they will burn. No one likes that shit...
- Once the fries and buns are done, start assembling your noms.
- Bun, condiments, burger, lettuce, tomato, condiment, bun. Simple, right? We'd say so.
- Enjoy your food and STUFF YOUR FACE!!