The Wiggles Cold Spaghetti
You will need:
- 16 ounce pack oriental style rice noodles, spaghetti width
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, shredded or dices into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini (sesame paste)
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain well and pour in large mixing bowl.
- Have your child mix the sesame tahini with the soy sauce and add to the noodles while still warm. Set aside to cool.
- Chop the cilantro and scallions.
- Set aside with sesame seeds for garnish, if using.
- Help your child add the rest of the ingredients, mixing thoroughly with a spoon.
- Transfer the well-blended mixture to a serving dish.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs, black sesame seeds, and a pinch of chili powder (if using any of those).
- Chill, serve cold, and watch your little one chow down!
This meal is Wiggles Approved ^_^
There you go! I hope your little chefs had a fun time and I cannot wait until we are all back in the kitchen again together. Enjoy your evening and I will see you all tomorrow!